In 1956 the psychologist Albert Biderman developed a framework for understanding communist brainwashing techniques used by the Chinese and North Koreans on captured American servicemen to make them psychological as well as physical prisoners, including various forms of stress manipulation and torture.
Psychologists believe that abusers in many different situations use the same methods to achieve control over their victims. These methods have been leveraged against the world population under the guise of protection, all for a virus with a 99.9+% survival rate.
Abusers use a variety of techniques to coerce others to do what they wish.
Eight Techniques of Torturers
2. Monopolization of Perception
3. Induced Debility Exhaustion
5. Occasional Indulgences
6. Demonstrating “Omnipotence” and “Omniscience”
8. Enforcing Trivial Demands
Biderman’s Chart of Coercion: Reflected in Response to COVID
1. Isolation: Quarantines, social distancing six feet apart, isolation from loved ones and solitary confinement.
2. Monopolization of Perception: Monopolizing the 24/7 news cycle, censoring dissenting views and creating barren environments by closing bars, gyms and restaurants.
3. Induced Debility Exhaustion: (forced weakness via mental & physical fatigue) Being forced to stay at home and not be able to exercise or socialize.
4. Threats: Threatening with the removal of your children, prolonged quarantine, closing of your business, fines for noncompliance with mask and social distancing rules, forced vaccination.
5. Occasional Indulgence: Reopening some stores and restaurants but only at a certain capacity, for example. Part of the coercion plan is that indulgences are always taken away again, though, as we are currently experiencing with renewed lockdown orders.(November 2020)
6. Demonstrating Omnipotence: Shutting down the whole world, claiming scientific and medical authority.
7. Degradation: Berating, shaming people (or even physically attacking) those who refuse to wear masks or social distance, or generally choose freedom over fear.
8. Enforcing Trivial Demands: Examples include family members being forced to stand 6 feet apart at the bank even though they arrived together in the same car, having to wear a mask when you walk into a restaurant, even though you can remove it as soon as you sit down, or having to wear a mask when walking alone on the beach.
Communist Techniques of Coercive Interrogation by Albert D. Biderman, United States. Air Force
Biderman’s Chart of Coercion
Biderman’s Chart of Coercion (Synopsis)
Coercive Methods for Enforcing Compliance
Biderman’s Report on Torture (1956) [reference pg. 53]
Discussion Thread: The Biderman Report and COVID-19
Biderman Report – Consensual Enslavement
The Manipulation of Human Behavior – Albert D. Biderman
I’ve been saying this for a long time. The masks are not effective; they just prime our psyches for more compliance down the road. I will not comply with a God damn Covid vaccine or microchips. Will resist!
I really miss hugs.